7 Day Returns
Right to Cancel: You are entitled to return your order for goods which are kept in stock, within 7 days of the goods having been delivered to you.
In such an event:
- You will receive a full refund of the purchase price, within 30 days of the date of cancellation and upon return of the goods less shipping fees in both directions.
- You undertake to return the goods in their original packaged condition, unassembled and unused and in sellable condition.
- You must inform us in writing within 7 days of receiving the goods of your intention to cancel the order and obtain a Return Authorization number from us as per Returns Policy below.
- Goods, which are custom Made To Order, cannot be cancelled after having been delivered to you.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact our Orders Department: ac[email protected]
- As we try to process orders immediately, it may not always be possible to prevent an order from being despatched. If your order has already been despatched you may return the items to us in accordance with our Returns Policy.
Returns policy: We will accept returns on in-stock products according to the Right To Cancel Policy. Products which are made to order may not be returned unless the product is defective, damaged or if the product you have received is not the same as the product you have ordered.
The Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 governs our returns policy:
Section 44(1) A consumer is entitled to cancel without reason or without penalty any transaction and any related credit agreement for the supply-
(a) of goods within 7 days after the date of receipt of the goods; or
(b) of services within 7 days after the date of the conclusion of the agreement.
(2) The only charge that may be levied on the Consumer is the direct cost of returning the goods.
(3) If payment for the goods or services has been effected prior to a Consumer exercising a right referred to in (1) above, the Consumer is entitled to a full refund of such payment, which refund must be made within 30 days of the date of cancellation.
All returns are subject to the following:
- ALL returns are subject to pre-approval on a case-by-case basis and may be refused if goods have been partially or entirely disassembled, physically altered, permanently installed, affixed, attached, joined or added to, blended or combined with or embedded within other goods or property.
- Products must be in their original condition, unassembled, unused and returned in their ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
- Products that have been Made To Order cannot be returned. (non-stock items).
- Custom designs or specific colour choices cannot be returned.
- Flat pack items can only be returned if they have not been assembled or removed from the original packaging.
- You will be liable for the full transport costs (round trip – outgoing and incoming) which will be deducted from your refund. Please note that this may differ from your original invoice as we offer free shipping on completed sales and sometimes subsidise, discount or absorb additional costs.
- Personally inspect packaging and note any damage on the receiving ticket before signing for it. If you have not opened the packages please write the words “unchecked” next to your name on the waybill.
- Please report any shortages or damages within 24 hours from the time of receiving your merchandise in writing via e-mail or fax. Please explain the problem or defect and include any photographs if possible so that we may best assist you. It may be that only a replacement part is required instead of shipping the complete product back to us, which will be issued at our own discretion.
- Any returned items must be in the original condition with packaging and literature intact or in suitable similar packaging if it came in un-labelled boxes. Please e-mail us first to obtain your return authorisation number, should you wish to return goods with defects or that have been damaged in transit. Include your RA# on the shipping label only please. Packages without an RA# will be refused unfortunately. Please do not write on the box or deface the product packaging.
- Any approved returns will be shipped via our couriers free of charge as covered by the shipping insurance against damage in transit. We will take responsibility for booking the collection with our couriers. Replacements can only be made once we have determined that there was a manufacturer defect or damage caused during transit. Items that are received with shipping damage will be replaced with the same or similar item at no charge, subject to stock availability.
- If it is subsequently found that the returned merchandise is not defective or damaged, the customer will be liable for all shipping costs.
All custom Made To Orders are made especially for you and are therefore final sales. We cannot accept returns, cancellations or exchanges on custom orders unless there is a manufacturer flaw.
In the unlikely event that you have a problem with a product, please contact us. Our prams/strollers are covered by a 5 year warranty. We will determine if replacement parts or a replacement product needs to be sent. Grace Baby cannot be held responsible for faulty goods shipping directly from suppliers.
Should you experience any problems please contact [email protected]
Information last updated on 20.01.2018
Address: Highbury, Rand street, Strubensvalley South Africa
Phone: +2782 502 0229
Email: [email protected]